Sunday 3 February 2013

track 012 - a small update

Hi everyone!

The days in the Netherlands have been filled with seeing people I haven't seen for over a year, cuddling with (often reluctant) cats, good food and gawking at the ridiculously low prices. All the Finns out there, how would a beer crate (24 beers) for 4.99 sound? I feel like a kid in a candy shop here. Bread for a euro a bag! Cheese for two euros! Soda for 0.40! I will most likely return a couple of kilos worth of food on my hips and a few more in my suitcase.

Our neighbours promised to keep track on the mail I receive at home - so far I have gotten a Hello Kitty - envelope and a package that needs to be picked up from the post office. Hopefully they won't send it back until I return...

Now, the radio silence will continue until further notice. Have a cat picture to comfort yourselves with!



2 comments: